Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sharing Thoughts

I am back to blogging after a long time. One reason for the brief hiatus among many others was there was a whole lot going on around me which kept me away from the keyboard for altruistic purposes.

I am back, hopefully with a bang as I intend to use the internet for sharing my thoughts and if possible some activism.

Let me borrow from Dickens to explain everything : "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way "

See you later guys..


No comments:

Post a Comment